RULES GOVERNING BIDS FOR THE COUNCIL OF COUNCILS MEETINGS
- Bidding council must be a bona fide council, recognized by the Council of Councils.
- To be recognized, the organization must represent at least 3 van clubs, and represent vanners in a defined area.
- Or an organization composed of recognized Councils.
- Must have attended at least 2 previous Council of Councils meetings before presenting a bid.
- Exception: unless no other council bids for the meeting.
- The date, location, and general estimate of cost must be included.
- In the event that there are no bids, the Board will ask for volunteers from the floor, and the next host council will be chosen by simple majority vote.
- Exception: If there is a tie in the vote for the next years Council of Councils meeting host, the CofC Board will make the deciding vote.