So... I know a lot of folks are concerned about Covid and the latest variants.
We (the CofC board) are watching all this closely. As of now, we just can't cancel the event without implying financial hardship on those that have already booked flights, rooms, and other things. We can only safely cancel if lockdown happens again at this point.
If your council decides not to come, that's ok... but we still ask that you at least fill out the rep form so we have your council's current/updated information.
Now... we also have some rumor control.. the host is having problems Tom Chronister proposed this event on behalf of the Pacific Van Council, without any help or feedback from the PVC.
Tom is currently dealing with the repercussions of some poor personal choices and is unable to continue with his duties as host.
We are evaluating the situation.
Please check back here for updates as we get closer to the event.
Also... please register your council here, and indicate if your council's reps will be in attendance.
Post a Comment